"Dan" has written a series of nine articles so far, which he has just published together as a group. The articles speak in depth about the ICC's corruption, practices to extort as much money as possible from their victims, the ICC's psychological control systems, manipulative and deceitful practices, character assassination, and how Kip McKean hides corruption and silences his victims (good Lord, I have personal experience on that one).
The blog: http://thearticlesofindignation.blogspot.com/
His articles (so far):
1. The ICC's Corrupt Policies for Money (Part 1)
2. The ICC's Corrupt Policies for Money (Part 2)
3. The ICC's Extortion and Coercion for Money
4. The ICC's Psychological Control System
5. The ICC's Psychological Control System Part 2: The Issue of Central Leadership
6. Other Manipulative Tactics, Deceitful Arguments, and Abusive Methods
7. Character Assassination: The "Bitter Card" and the "Prideful Card"
8. "Spiritual Pornography": Kip McKean's Ruse for Hiding Corruption and Silencing Victims
9. The ICC's Universal Excuse: "We are Evangelizing the World"
Let's give this guy major props for writing such a complete manifesto with such detail about why the ICC is such a terrible organization. Seriously, what church besides the Westboro Baptist Church has so many detractors? (Hint: There Is A Reason For The Existence of Said Detractors And It Isn't Because "God's Church Is Always Persecuted"!)